As a leading provider of voluntary insurance, we are committed to providing superior products and services with cutting edge technology, exceptional customer service and compassionate claims administration. With over 40,000 groups in force and insuring more than 3 million employees, we deliver the promise of the Good Hands every day.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1956 as American Heritage Life; acquired in 1999 by The Allstate Corporation; now using the marketing name of Allstate Benefits
- Licensed in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and New York (Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York)
- 1,080 employees in Jacksonville, with no outsourcing of functions
- The Allstate Corporation is a Fortune 100 company, currently ranked #81
- American Heritage Life Insurance Company is rated A+ by A.M. Best (2015)*
* A.M. Best ratings reflect Best's opinion of the relative financial strengths and operating performance.